PQSports Grassroots Hoop Basketball Circuit is dedicated to providing a platform for youth basketball throughtout the world via sporting events and college exposure events that impact student-athletes lives. PQSports serves as one of the premier grassroot sports provider for boys and girls basketball event companies in the Southeast. PQSports host sanctioned AAU, USSSA, NCAA certified, and High/Middle School sporting events. We also offer instructional camps and individual exposure showcases for serious student-athletes.
3. PQSports Hoop Circuit events are open to all teams (AAU, YBOA, USSSA, & etc
4. Qualify for the AAU National Championships while playing in a PQSports Hoop Circuit event
All tournaments will be played in air-conditioned facilities
All 1st place winners of any 2010 PQSports events will be given a prize of $300.00 credit, which can be applied to all other 2011 PQSports events. Note: To be eligible for this $300.00 credit, your team must have paid in full for which the event you were the 1st place winner, call Greg Williams for more information
2011 top 2 teams age group winners will receive $100 discount coupon for entry into other 2011 PQSports Hoop Circuit events
1. All revisions to the tournament schedule will be posted online here at PQSports - www.pqsports.net.
2. All Tournament Players Park (ATPP) is the check-in facility for all teams on Friday. Please bring all roster & payment items to All Tournament Players Park (ATPP) on Friday.
3. All tournament entry fees must be paid in full before your 1st game is played - strictly enforced
4. All Bracket play games will be determined and posted at All Tournament Players Park (ATPP) at least an hour after your last pool play game finishes. Please come to All Tournament Players Park (ATPP) or text (706) 533-6852 to know your bracket play schedule.
5. All roster information must be turned in at registration before your 1st game, if you havent done so already!
6. Playing rules - AAU Boys/Girls Basketball Handbook. No Stop Clock/10 Second Backcourt
7. Home team wears white uniforms (unless Tournament Director has given the OK for teams with only one color uniforms)
8. Home team provides game ball!
9. Game Time plus 10 extra minutes is forfiet time. Tournament Director has the authority to set forfeit time frame rules. No longer than 20 minutes late will be allowed!!!
10. Only four (4) REGISTERED AAU coaches/non-coaches per team will be allowed into the gym with free admission. If you dont have your AAU card or your name present on an official AAU roster form avaliable to show to the door personnel, YOU WILL BE CHARGED ADMISSION!!!!
11. The best way to communicate with the Tournament Director - Greg Williams this weekend during the tournament is via text - (706) 533-6852.